Digital Imaging Resources is committed to implementing the most advanced environmentally responsible solutions for the recycling of empty inkjet cartridges and laser toner cartridges. Partnering with Digital Imaging Resources offers professional recycling programs that are proactive in addressing key customer concerns:
- Risk Management – Our NO LANDFILL policy eliminates potential environmental risks for customers who require proper disposal for all collected cartridges.
- Corporate Policy – Most customers have the need to align with a recycling organization focused on preventing and reducing the build-up of waste in our nation’s landfills and those across the world.
- Recycling done in North America – All printer cartridges and cell phones returned through Digital Imaging Resources stay in North America and are recycled in North America.
The Digital Imaging Resources Advantage:
- Empty inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and cell phones are returned to Digital Imaging Resources for sorting and grading.
- All qualified cartridges are reused within the remanufacturing process to produce inkjet and laser toner cartridges which significantly reduce the need for additional natural resources.
- Cartridges that cannot be remanufactured are completely disassembled to the base components and are handled as follows: